Time scaling

Hi!
I have a question about time scaling in trainz. I know that you can speed up the time in a session by pressing shift with debug options enabled. But, Is there any way to significantly speed up the time in Trainz?
I've tried the time scaling option in the Trainz start menu, but the main value is 100%, which is time x1. Lower values slow the game down.
This could be a useful option for debug sessions. I use Trainz 22 Platinum!
Thank you in advanced!
Cheers :)!

Thank you for your answers!
I didn't know about the Time&Rate rule. I've noticed that with this rule the time of the game goes fast, but the speed of the train is the same. This rule is very good if you use a timetible or if your trains run under a certain time, but in my case I often use "wait for Tigger". This is the reason of my post: I need that trains move more faster for debug my sessions.

@Lewiscc65 , ¿Do you refer to this options?

Q3HHgPR.png

(Escala de tiempoTime Scaling)

I didn't know about the Time&Rate rule. I've noticed that with this rule the time of the game goes fast, but the speed of the train is the same. This rule is very good if you use a timetible or if your trains run under a certain time, but in my case I often use "wait for Tigger". This is the reason of my post: I need that trains move more faster for debug my sessions.

Q3HHgPR.png

There is a debug mode in Trainz. In the program at the main menu, click on the three-bar menu located on the upper left corner while at the routes and sessions menu. You can get here any time even when in Surveyor, but since you want to do something with your session, you want to enable this option before you drive.

Click on settings.
Click on General settings.
Check the Enable debug features (may disable achievement progress).

When you are in Driver, press the shift key to speed ahead through your session so you don't have to play through the complete session and you can arrive at the good parts.

Odd that that isn't listed as a keyboard shortcut. Oh well, it was worth a prowl through them anyway. I was not aware that TTTE scripting was now supported with official keyboard shortcuts.o_O

Q3HHgPR.png

When you edit the session there is a setup rule named "Setup Options" that you can use.

When you edit the session there is a setup rule named "Setup Options" that you can use.
Fyi, that rule is named Startup Options in TRS22 PE and it must be added as a rule since the basic session does not have it added to a session now.

Fyi, that rule is named Startup Options in TRS22 PE and it must be added as a rule since the basic session does not have it added to a session now.
Sorry about that, you are right it is called Startup Options and musty be added to the session rules. Thanks for the correction.

Back