TICKET PLEASE?

hasren

Maybe I'm on the wrong page, I'm fairly new here: I can't see where to activate my new FCT. From 'MyTrainz' I go to 'Download Tickets' link and at the bottom there is the FCT icon and next to it in red "three expired First Class Tickets" and there is no 'activate' link to get my new one started. I purchased it yesterday, 24 hours ago(16/03). It's a while ago since I last got an FCT, so maybe there's a new procedure?? Am requesting a little enlightenment here, thanks.

That's odd; it should show up here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/AT_display_tickets.php

The procedure has not changed.

Kieran.

Nope, I just clicked on your link, that took me to the same page and still no 'activate' link, just the red FCT info. MyAccount shows I have purchased it 36 hrs ago. I can't access DLS in TS10 and I suspect it's because I have to have an FCT for it now that it's not supported, my TS12 DLS works fine though.

Major credit cards go trough instantly ... as PayPal sometime takes several days, and a weekend plus a day, and some loadable cards prevent foreign transactions completely with AUS. Most FCT's take in excess of 72 hours to process and activate

Major credit cards go trough instantly ... as PayPal sometime takes several days, and a weekend plus a day, and some loadable cards prevent foreign transactions completely with AUS. Most FCT's take in excess of 72 hours to process and activate
Noted, thanks.

If you've used Paypal, there have been issues regarding the order transfer from Paypal to N3V. Contact N3V's Helpdesk if you think you fall into that category.

Shane

I used debit card, not PayPal. Now day 2 of waiting to activate my new FCT....

bdogLaGl.jpg

No FCT 'activate' link
:confused: :sleep:

Last edited:
Back