The unstoppable Abrams M1A1 (Warning large format images)

arraial

The unstoppable Abrams M1A1.
f735948c9b291cca3e8330eff638d23a.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JlG9k9SoyQ

h

Please close this thread, this is not appropriate whit our live stile and can have a negative impact whit our children's whit this kind of violence, also the mention of the Afghanistan country is also inappropriate they can have a heavy negative impact whit our relationship whit this Country because they can think wee gonna invade then again. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Please close this thread, this is not appropriate whit our live stile and can have a negative impact whit our children's whit this kind of violence, also the mention of the Afghanistan country is also inappropriate they can have a heavy impact whit our relationship whit this Country because they can think wee gonna invade then. Thanks in advance.

Now I'm confused...:confused:

hi

Hi Euphod is nothing to have whit you, thanks for the nice comment you are a sweet as always. I download all your models i like them.
For such obtuse Ideas a very obtuse response for user´s who have help Auran all this years searching irregularities in the threads and close then, whit such versatility and great contribution even whit that user never helps Auran at lest buying a new version of trainz.

I don't think it references Afghanistan, it could be where Area 51 was just before the Abrams got there!!
I'd love a copy of this

Jamie

Please close this thread, this is not appropriate whit our live stile and can have a negative impact whit our children's whit this kind of violence, also the mention of the Afghanistan country is also inappropriate they can have a heavy negative impact whit our relationship whit this Country because they can think wee gonna invade then again. Thanks in advance.

Okay this is really bugging me, by "whit" do you mean with?

thks

Okay this is really bugging me, by "whit" do you mean with?
yes .....Sim e isso mesmo e talvez se eu começar a falar para ti em Portugues talvez entendas melhor o que eu realmente quero transmitir.

Hi Euphod ,yes but is a very good reskiner´s and this have your work credits to, Sir.
arraial

I wouldn't call the Abrams unstoppable, their are plenty of tanks that offer a fair challange like the challenger 2 for instance if you will excuse the pun...
A fine model none the less though, good work.

I wouldn't call the Abrams unstoppable, their are plenty of tanks that offer a fair challange like the challenger 2 for instance if you will excuse the pun...
A fine model none the less though, good work.
I think the challenger 2 and Abrams are pretty much equal. As technology for both tanks were used by/for both tanks in both countries. The only thing I can think of that is different is that the M1 has more revisions and variants.
M1A1, M1A1s, M1A2, M1A2SEP, then the other variants for other countries outside the US, M1A1SAs, M1A1Ms and M1A2s, with the M1A3 revision currently in development.

I don't mean to sound pushy, but is it possible for one of these to be created that is a object, and a Flat car load? The Lima, Ohio M1A1 Tank facility loads the tanks onto flat cars and sends them on NS tracks to fostoria. Could this be done?

hi, ...

Nice Tank arraial. Love the soldier Meshs.

Who M1A1 Abram tank in Battle stands where the M2 Bradley Atilery not far away.
Atilery is ready now Sir.
icon10.gif

g'ice

(not fin textured)

a29nkc218ds7.jpg

thaks

Thanks Ice i love your artillery tank to ,i need support right now sir.... heavy bombardment here....need help

...image removed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JlG9k9SoyQ

That is an outstanding model. I wouldn't pay much attention to the PC crowd. What's next. Are we to stop making steam locos because someone here determines that they're creating virtual global warming? Come on, this is just a simulation. Each of us is trying to simulate a time frame in history and I'm sorry to say, but the M1 does exist in the real world at this point in history. Some of us have modeled military installations and the rail service associated with those installations and believe it or not, they do receive military goods at a military installation.

Mike

Oh, by the way, is this available anywhere yet or is this a WIP?

Last edited:
Back in 1940s the sherman tanks were what people thought to be very great tanks at the time then. Nothing is unstoppable/unsinkable as they called it as we saw with the titanic, which resulted in over hundreds of lives lost:(.

But anyways nice work.:D

Back