The Return Of The NS Fostoria District!

I almost choked on my drink...
Um, look at the last date that was made on this thread.
I don't want to be rude, but nope, it isn't. If you want to download it off the DLS & continue working on it yourself as a personal project to keep to yourself, go ahead.

Chris, sorry for bumping this post, but:
(1) Great route! It looks really awesome (from someone who railfans the Willard & Fostoria subs almoast weekly)!
(2) The main route that passes through Perrysburg is CSX's Toledo Branch. It goes from Toledo's Walbridge yard to Ridgeway, where it intersects the CSX Mt. Vernon Subdivision. Then it turns into the Scottslawn Secondary to Columbus. I live about 1/8 of a mile away from the main line in Arlington. If you are interested on building this route, I would be more than honored to help you. Right now I am about to buy Transdem, and start the Branch.
Again, great looking routes!
-Bryson Sleppy

While I don't get the whole "bumping threads is bad" fiasco, it is pretty pointless now that it has not been worked on for 6 years.

I don't mind it when a person bumps up a thread, I mind it when it is a screenshot thread and it is not the builder bumping up said screenshot thread.

SETXR

You mean exactly the way you just did? Because, this is technically a screenshot thread, and you are not the builder.

If I did then you did.

My definition of bumping a thread is obviously different than yours. Mine is if it is down to page 10+ on the topic. I said that while I typically hate when people whine when threads are bumped, there are some exceptions, one being that^.

SETXR-Ughhh

Back