The prodigal son is back !

casey38

Belgium Routes
Hi gang,

After loosing my time and efforts while trying to use Kuju Rail Simulator route editor, i decided (five minutes ago) to give up !

I'm not going to use bad words, but Kuju Rail Simulator is a very, i do mean very bugged program.

As for the route editor, it is just something that is extremely hard to use.

Beleive it or not, i'm not the only one that have experienced this thing, but one day, you will lay a double track and put a nice junction on it without any trouble. The next day, you will try to do exactly the same thing, using exactly the same procedure, and you will fail ! I'm not kidding !

There's so many negative things to say about it ... Sometimes, trying to add, say, 1 km of track to an existing piece of track can ruin absolutely all that has been done before.

No, this adventure is over for me.

Now, on the bright side of the sim, i am the first to say that driving a train in KRS is a nice thing ... But as for me, if i just can't get the right unit on the right track (i mean Belgian Class 13 on the Athus-Meuse railway), it doesn't make sense.

I'm really happy to be back in TRS world.

Best regards to all.

André.

Welcome back, André, to the real fun of Trainz! As you can read here --> http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=15223 you have experienced the same problems as most of us here and outside Trainz. In general, RS acceptance has been 'cold' among virtual railroaders and deceptive feelings have been appearing in multi-sim forums too.

Of course, MSTS users were seeking something just a bit better than their glorious antiquity known by the name of MSTS and any slight improvement is a blessing for them; but most of Trainz users who were curious about this new venture have found it a fiasco, much more buggy and dull than any Trainz version before. So, back to Trainz, the least bad of current virtual railroading amusements.

Trainz community has always loved prodigal sons. ;)

Take care,

Alberte :wave:

Thanks Alberte for the kind words !

BTW, thanks to the mod for having corrected the spelling error (prodigak ) in the original title.

Best regards,

André.

Thanks to both of you guys.

I've never been very far away, even when i used KRS.

This software is now uninstalled. And using TRS now is a true revival for me.

Best regards,

André.

Back