The iportal club

dont know if it will help but may be every one should bomb auran help desk with questions about whats wrong with Iportal/Ichat sever

I haven't. I've been so bombarded with my own matters.:D

But now you mention it I should ask about Ichat being offline and online over and over again.

EDIT:This year is a riot.

Last edited:
I wasn't on-line sense apache62 made his post (as you've might have already guessed).

Last edited:
I'm currently downloading a new version of trainz so there hopefully will be no more problems with the new game sense if it does brake I will be able to download it again and it will be as good as new. the problem with 06 buying a dvd or a cd is that they're condition will decline with each scratch.

And I'm going to download a newer version of the UK routes that I was playing before TRS06 broke.:) so I think that It's a step fawerd for me (I hope).

I will be on some ware after tomorrow.:) and if all goes well I might add all the content that I'm going to use again.

Last edited:
I've installed TC3 and tried them out. Now I'm downloading banks heath and a test truck to see if the ACS works with bluestar.

Last edited:
Count Me In

I think it is a bit late for me to say that I am joining on the basis that I haven't decided my route will be or if I will be using my own route it will be producing coal and (literaly) ship it out using the drivable steam schooner with 2 Iportals at eather end I can currently only ship out coal and can't ship anything else but I will work on that Just tell me the next sessions that will be coming up and I will mark my calendar and see if my route will be operataing by then:D :Y:. so just give me the times for the next 3-4 sessions are and I will see if I can Join.

Well... I've changed to TC3 so I had a lot of time to choose my route sense the built-in ones wasn't included.

So I went for the one that I knew best and even that had been changed.:)

So by my book your just in time because I'm just editing the route to my standards.

So I could include you if you wanted.

Last edited:
Computer reformat

Hi.

I'm finely reformatting my computer tomorrow.

To be honest I should have got it before I got TC3.

But I will be able to play TC3 Because I had backed up all of my projects onto my USB in case I lost my files altogether.:D

See ya after the reformat.:D I hope that it will be better then ever after then.

Last edited:
Back