The iportal club

when u go 2 toggle buddy list, add me as a friend, and when i exept it u cna send me messages even if your offline still

I can't get anything up when I click on the heads. Ill try reinstall 06. But first I'll bank up my route. And see if that makes any difference.

There's good news and bad news:

Good news:It did help. Because I am able to download. Which meant that I could download the re-rail portal. which meant that I could re rail content if it ever gets derailed. (Useful in situations where you have to stay online all of the time eg waiting for content to travel through the I portal.)

And the bad news:But the I lost the route when I deleted TRS 06.

Good news again:Thanks god that I backed the route up as a CDP file otherwise I would have a lot of work to do.

Bad news again:But I still have to make the scenario all over again but at least it's better then nothing.

Last edited:
ya u got lucky, i didn't i had 2 re-install trs06 a while back lost all my downloaded routes, and routes i mad efor iportaling i was pisse doff so bad lol.

engine49:I know the feeling. I had created a huge route. about the same size or a little bigger then Rozworth vale and I had lost for some forgotten reason.

For some reason my creative side had decreased sense then. and i never created anything that big again.

Shame really.:(

So how do you activate the toggle buddy list that you had said previously? I looked on the old forums but the sites that they gave me didn't go into enough detail.

Last edited:
And (if the iPortals actually work :p ) I'll have 2 portal ID's, US content to tdstaylor1, UK stuff to tdstaylor2.

So what's wrong with the I portal?

Do they go into the tunnel but they don't come out the other side?

everyknow and then the iportal messes up, and ya the trian don't come out the dark tunnel lol.

and you click on toggle buddy ist. and somewer eon there there's a button that says add buddy, and then add engine 49 and itr will send me a request

That's a shame.

I've tried to find the toggle buddy list button but couldn't find it. I've clicked everything.

Can you show me where the button is?

Last edited:
you click on the face, thats the toggle buddy thing, and when the face pops up, andshows the screen thingy lol.

then go to the bottom were there are 2 options and 1 will say add buddy

k, im running iportla still, but at the same time im working on a route, it's real, and fiction at the same time, it's 4 mainlines (ficton) but it will have the industries were i live at, so i cna have more traffic, in stead of just a single trakc the whole way down(real)

I've stopped running I portal because the route that I was previously running was getting blocked all the time and so I am creating my own AI friendly route.:)

Wish you luck.

Edit:To all users that are having problems with the I portal:There's nothing wrong with the I portal server. It might be you're settings that might be wrong.:) The I portal destination must be the same as the I portal ID on the person you're playing with.

Last edited:
I know about the Iportal ID, it appears to be the %&$% US server in texas because me and my friend tryed again today. didn't take the trains 24 hours this time but it still took awhile.

Yeah. That is a problem with the server.:confused: The industry must have ran out by then. Maybe you should gather as many trucks as you would need in that length of time.:)

Back