The Illinois Railway Museum Route

Sure you can join, if you want, I will put you on the beta testing group for now and I will think if there will be room for you to do a project. :) Thanks for the compliment. :)

ok sweet. here is my email: ktrain.ny@gmail.com you also wouldn't happen to have any of landvr1s stuff, would you? Also, on deviant art i saw that you have trainz depots old atsf 2751, if its legal, could you send it to me? really happy to be part of a trainz group. oh and yeah i love beta testing!

No he cant. Thats my old model and since its no longer availible, is illegal to redistribute. Btw, ya might wanna delete your email from public view so spam bots dont find it.

Nope. I dont like my old model but I dont want to see it being given out. So my answer is no. Btw ur email is still visible. You should send your email to him via a private message.

awww. I really like that model :(

Oh well, there's nothing that can be done. The creator of the model has spoken, it will not be distributed. I am currently creating an ATSF 4-8-4, but it is of the 3776/2900 class. Although I may also end up making a 3751/whateverelssetheyhad. :hehe: But if people start pestering me about it, it will be private, except for some certain people. It will most likely take several years because I am still learning, so no release date.

Oh well, there's nothing that can be done. The creator of the model has spoken, it will not be distributed. I am currently creating an ATSF 4-8-4, but it is of the 3776/2900 class. Although I may also end up making a 3751/whateverelssetheyhad. :hehe: But if people start pestering me about it, it will be private, except for some certain people. It will most likely take several years because I am still learning, so no release date.

its really to bad. I wanna collect every heritage steamer in the US that exists in trainz, but I won't be able to with out the 3751. Ima wait till trainzitalia realeases there 2929, then I'll skin that engine to be 3751.

They are by PWieser and they were reskins of his NH ones Into Lackawanna but since he has decided to actually make use some Illinois Central MUs for us we scrapped that reskin. Also sorry for the delay on the coach mega pack release, I'm debating on if I should host it here or when the new site is finished, plus I will also like to thank Steve Lerro for accepting one of my commission request to make 1630 for me. I will have more details on that later, if there are certain pieces of rolling stock you would like to make and contribute to our project but need help on gathering certain details, please skype me or PM me on what you need gathering like photo details, documents, etc... All of which I have plans on obtaining on my many visits to IRM this year, (both for fun and research). I will also like to say Thank you to the following websites for showing their support for this project, Jointed Rail, K&L, CloakedGhost275, Paulz Trainz, Trainz Italia, AMTZ, Trainz Forge, and the many individuals who decided to contribute individually towards this project . :) Thanks guys for all of your support because without you this project would be dead by now. Thank you everyone. :)

Last edited:
1630 in Trainz? Hallelujah! The IRM's star runner. I fell in love with Frisco 1630 from "Lots and Lots of Trains" when I was about 10, I loved the whistle and the number plate. My grandmother loves RPO Days with 1630 as her father worked in a mail carriage out of St. Louis. No IRM route is complete without 1630, like TVRM is no complete without 4501.

Saturnr

Sweet man! When you get your site going can you host my FEF-3 that in working on, and My WP GS 64 as well as my SP GS-6?

I'm Sorry but I can't do that unless ANL gives me permission to (which is highly unlikely) I'm sorry. :( besides his models are JRs.

Glad to see the IRM trackage is complete and in its entirety, the screenshots from previous posts look great and it looks a lot like real IRM. I can't wait to someday (2017/2018) whenever to see 1630 chugging along the route, I still remember the first time I saw her and the sound of her whistle. IRM has a truly diverse and wonderful collection. I love their CA&E interurban with the arched windows, some of which are painted blue and white, one is red and white. I love 1630 of course, one of my TWO favourite steamers of ALL time, Tuskegee/TR Miller 101 is there and it operated in the 1980s, hopefully one day it will run again. The story is I always loved US Army 101 and one time I was taken to this one instead and she was beautiful, so well proportioned so now both 101s, a 2-8-0 and this 2-6-2 share the spot. I love your current carriage pack and look forward to anything else, as well as many things you mentioned and would love to help in any way I can. I know the IRM business car collection quite well, as well as the lounge/Pullman collection.

Saturnr

Thanks Saturn for your support, how many times have you been to IRM. :) #101 would look nice again in steam but I talked to a member of the steam department last year and he says when IRM finishes all of the current priority projects such as finishing up the restoration on the Shay #5 and UP #428, and then the 2-6-0 #26 they plan to have Com Ed 0-6-0 #5 to be a more likely candidate to run again first over the #101 but this is all going to likely happen once the priority engines are done first.

Last edited:
Thanks Saturn for your support, how many times have you been to IRM. :) #101 would look nice again in steam but I talked to a member of the steam department last year and he says when IRM finishes all of the current priority projects such as finishing up the restoration on the Shay #5 and UP #428, and then the 2-6-0 #26 they plan to have Com Ed 0-6-0 #5 to be a more likely candidate to run again first over the #101 but this is all going to likely happen once the priority engines are done first.

As well as that it needs oil, while 1630 burns coal (5 burns oil but, still oil is a deterrent as I believe either the tender or burner has a problem. I have been to IRM between 3 to 5 times (I live in the Deep South, so it's a long trip and we have only made the journey twice) I have a friend who still lives there and goes VERY regularly.

Saturnr

also IRM has a UP GTEL, cloakedghost's model doesn't have ARN, anl does has not made one... so shall I make one for the project?

Well ima get started on the GTEL, and I'll make a milw 265 for you to, under the condition that it be freeware, and I will get credit for the model in the realease.

Back