The CN Holiday Train?

Is this one train car or a complete unit train ?
I will wish you Merry Christmas as wishing some one happy holidays can be taken as quite offensive in seem parts of Australia

Is this one train car or a complete unit train ?
I will wish you Merry Christmas as wishing some one happy holidays can be taken as quite offensive in seem parts of Australia

I thought you Aussies said "Happy Christmas!" Isn't "Merrymaking" and the word "Merry" associated with drinking lots of holiday refreshments?

wassail-herveygoat2.jpg

Thought I had found the CP Holiday Train, but it's the Microsoft Train Simulator model ... oh well.

Thanks for those that tried to help, I am also trying to come up with a way to make this in Ho scale, mere/happy Christmas to you also (or whatever holiday you celebrate)

Many years back I did some PaintShed jobs on gondolas and tankers, and ended up doing the fancy stuff in Photoshop. Yuletide stock.

Looking at the CN Holiday Train, now that's an idea. Probably scripting holiday lights and getting attachment points would work for a night environment. Hafta think about that.

CN have certainly done a good job, - just as 4449 at night with all the lights looks marvellous - even in the dark you can spot that a Daylight is on the front.

Last edited:

Same here in 'Murica. People are too sensitive here now. "herpaderp iz not da murry crismus iz happy holdays derpaherp!!!111 U hert mah feelins!11!"

I love this sign. :D
thumbnail.php

Back