Not open for further replies.

aardvark1

Senior Citizen Member
1...Inventing trains.

2....Giving the world the Beatles.

3....Happy 70th Birthday to John Lennon.. October 9

Have fun,

Thank you aardvark1 for your kind comments,

Trains are great, The Beatles were superb, and John Lennon is sadly missed...

I would like to say Thank you to America for making bigger trains, for creating The Jackson five, and for giving the world the nicest and most talented person in pop music, Michael Jackson, thank you America - we love you...

The UK and America will always be together as one

Joe Airtime

Last edited:
airtime

You forgot that the USA also gave us Elvis, Johnny Cash and the Eagles.
Also many very good musical films ie "grease" Saturdaynight Fever" and the classics "Singing in the Rain" and "Carousel" but to name a few.

airtime

Also many very good musical films ie "grease" Saturdaynight Fever" and the classics "Singing in the Rain" and "Carousel" but to name a few.

I'm far too young to remember any of them...:hehe::eek:

However I do like Grease, especially at the end when the titles come on the screen and they are all singing and dancing, thats the best bit, and I find myself saying, now where did I put that Christmas TV Guide, and whats on next, OH NO not Mary Poppins again, and Herbie is on the other side...:'(

Joe Airtime

airtime

Amen!
I would like to thank Texas for George W Bush, TV Show ''Dallas'', and American Oil! :hehe:

Cheers,
Woody

Yes Whistlehead, but they (Mercedes) forgot to put brakes on it...
Henry Ford (an American :D) was the man to popularize the automobile as we have popularized nearly every form of transportation. Trains, cars, hell we invented the airplane, tractors, semi-trucks, etc. Everything except boats and I believe we thank the ancient Persians for that.

Cheers,
Woody

Thankful for Michael Jackson? Groan! And American and Britain always being one? We are generally two friendly nations but the comment smacks of being in each other's pocket and decrying independent opinion?! When we stray from Trainz here we start getting strange wandering off directions?!

We don't have to thank America for anything, they've already thanked themselves.
After all, it's only their opinion that matters.
USA, the biggest self righteous pain in the butt this planet has.
(ref: illinioscentral's post above)

Last edited:
A posthumous thankyou to the young people of the USA, Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, UK and all others from the many other countries I've ommited to mention who gave up their lives to free Europe and the World from AXIS tyranny in the mid 20th century.

Last edited:
Not hystoric but it will sure be remembered for ever so how about a 'thank you' to Chile for making the whole world smile.

Well done to 'the 33' miners, rescuers and all of the supporters involved :clap:

Not hystoric but it will sure be remembered for ever so how about a 'thank you' to Chile for making the whole world smile.

Well done to 'the 33' miners, rescuers and all of the supporters involved :clap:

I second that comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back