Thanks are in order.

FirstSoloFlight

JamezShepherd.com
Whilst searching around for some content by another author I stumbled upon this website advertising my ground textures pack. I have no idea who's site this is, nor was I contacted to be asked permission. However, I have to give thanks to the person responsible for extending the coverage of my textures to the Trainz community.

Having blatant disregard for the usual whinge of content creators who believe that they own free content created by them shows a good judge of character in my books. Once something is on your computer I don't give a stuff what you do with it, as long as you find my content useful I'm happy for you to do with it as you like - provided you don't slap your own name on it and take credit.

As I said in the topic created on these forums for these textures; I didn't invent grass, I didn't invent dirt, hell - I didn't even pay for the camera or Photoshop used to make the textures. Each texture cost me 3min of my life to make, and each texture layed on someone's route gives them an infinite amount of visual stimuli - multiplied amongst users if they make it available to download. So I am a happy camper.

Thank you TrainzResources. :cool:

Back