Swapping Monitors

So recently I got a second monitor to use, but with them having different sizes, I wanted to move Trainz over to the bigger monitor. Does anyone know a way or program that could help me with that?

Kittycraft

Are you talking about the monitor which looks like a TV or the computer. Changing the monitor is just a matter of swapping cables and running any software the new monitor needs. Trainz does not run in the monitor.

If you are referring to the actual computer with a built-in monitor, Trainz can be moved over by making a copy of the entire Trainz folder and loading it into the new machine.

Perhaps you should supply more information.

Peter

Whoops, you're right, I should have added more info.

They are both monitors that aren't built into the Computer, (They are separate from it) A friend of mine said I can just 'swap' the monitors so my newer & bigger one can be the 'main' monitor. Is that a much quick & easier way to do it?

Is that a much quick & easier way to do it?

That's the only way I know.
Just make sure you've got the correct cable vga/hdmi or dvi to go from graphics card to monitor before you start. Power cable will probably be the same.

You can set the main/default display under the Screen Resolution section in the Control Panel. Whichever screen is the default is the screen software will load on by default. You'll also get your taskbar on it.
a99ab253c7655518e68d3f46ab48ffe1.jpg

View Larger

Last edited:
Back