Still Waiting

fullsteamahead

I preordered the trs2010 dvd which I had hoped to receive before the critical date of Dec 14th but as yet nothing not even a sorry but we are having a problem. As a result I have had to fork out for Rise of Flight - equally demanding on the computer - but came in 24 hours.
They say patience is a virtue and I have to confess I'm not very virtuous.
Andrew

AURAN operate in and from Australia and I live in Australia. I just received my preordered copy of TS2010 yesterday by mail. I guess as you are from Chile, it might possibly take a bit longer to arrive there. On top of it, there is at the moment a postal worker strike here in most parts of Australia which might affect deliveries too. I hope you do get your copy soon.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

AURAN operate in and from Australia and I live in Australia. I just received my preordered copy of TS2010 yesterday by mail. I guess as you are from Chile, it might possibly take a bit longer to arrive there. On top of it, there is at the moment a postal worker strike here in most parts of Australia which might affect deliveries too. I hope you do get your copy soon.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

My copy was to be delivered to the UK where the postal workers also went on strike. Anyway glad to know I'm not alone.
Cheers
Andrew

My copy was to be delivered to the UK where the postal workers also went on strike. Anyway glad to know I'm not alone.
Cheers
Andrew

There was a delay in the UK due to some new EU regulation, hopefully they should be going out this week, see the posts from Mike10, who has the job of packing and posting them all, in this thread http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=49342, there are a few posts as he is keeping us updated. :)

My order for the US still says Pending, so I don't know if the DVD that will be mine is even stateside yet, though some others in the US reported that theirs were apparently being shipped out. Waiting is one thing, but the lack of information is worse. (At least you UK guys know your copies are in the country, even if Customs did throw a wrench in things.)

Between this and people having install problems, I guess I shoulda gone for the download version.

Edit: Incidentally, wherever that thread is above I can't access it, get a permission error. (Not sure if it affects other people or not. I've noticed that there are parts of the forum where I can't post though, I kinda assumed it had to do with getting my serial number registered which of course I can't do till I get my DVD.) Would be nice to know if it has any US info.

Last edited:
Back