Status Bar in Sessions

davidakridge

Session Creator
17884503_1682113942084221_2001892195599427287_n.jpg

Can you guys tell me what kind of status bar this is and how it's turned on and off in sessions?

David

Hi David - That loks like your achievement indicator, It will show how far you have got in that particular session i.e. complete the session without faults and it will show five yellow bars, if you have faults in a session then some or all of the bars will remain greyed out. I don't believe there is any way to switch it off although I haven't looked into that aspect of it.
Keith

Hi David - That loks like your achievement indicator, It will show how far you have got in that particular session i.e. complete the session without faults and it will show five yellow bars, if you have faults in a session then some or all of the bars will remain greyed out. I don't believe there is any way to switch it off although I haven't looked into that aspect of it.
Keith

My problem is, I can't make it work. It always stays dim and never works. I was wondering If I had to turn something on in the session.

David

That looks like the scoring for a session.

You probably need some kind of trigger and event to score or update the bars. Various progress points, for example, for completing specific tasks or keeping on time at specific points in a journey can be used to increase the bar of a period of time. My suggestion is to take a look at a route such as Mojave Sub if you have that installed.

I tried other session and they appear to not work either. I don't know if this has been turned off by the developers because of an issue or what. It's just curious. I seem to remember this working back when i first got TANE.

So it appears to me after running several session on other built in routes, this bar is not working nor the area that shows the user's highest score. When I finish a session, it stays dim.

David

Back