speedway

does anyone know where/ if i can get a speedwaybike and/or stadium for trainz??
thanks, derby_phil

I've done a few stadiums ...
For bikes, just type bike or look into vehicle ...

Speedway, there is none, but in the future I might make one ...

Have fun!
Ish:)

We have a horse racing track made by ... someone in this thread... and i also have seen a go-cart track (with go carts) on the DLS.

I also recall a few nascars were made, not sure if they made it onto the DLS.

With the variety of assets available, im sure one could be made in surveyor failry easily.

We have a horse racing track made by ... someone in this thread... and i also have seen a go-cart track (with go carts) on the DLS.

I also recall a few nascars were made, not sure if they made it onto the DLS.

With the variety of assets available, im sure one could be made in surveyor failry easily.

ehehe Alan,

I complete forgot about my horse track ...
The nascar are still at the DLS ...Came across them the other day...

Ish:)

i just remebered, speedway are different things from here in the uk, and over in the u.s!:confused:
but thanks for the help so far folks! i may tinker around so that it looks a bit like a u.k/ european track!:D
thanks derby_phil

does anyone know where/ if i can get a speedwaybike and/or stadium for trainz??
thanks, derby_phil

You might find it easiest to build stands and track seperately - try Newbury Racecourse Stand (or something like that) on the DLS, and put an oval of a non-traffic dirt track inside... There are also some other stands on the DLS (under grandstand I think).

Paul

Can't help with the Speedway track or bikes (used to live right next to one many moons ago, but alas it's gone now), but in the next week or so I intend to finally upload my motor racing assets.

These include splines for the road, trackside advertising, tyre-wall, etc, and of course the pits.
There will also be a few touring cars, although I'm not happy with the model yet.

Back on topic, if you can find some speedway bikes, you should be able to kit-bash yourself a good speedway stadium with the various assets that are on the DS.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Smiley.

Hi
I made a route based on Bournemouth to Poole and being a Speedway fan and having the Stadium right next to the Railway I couldnt resist making the replica.....so here is my Trainz version of the Wave 105 Poole Stadium......recognise it?

Stadiumfar-1.jpg

Stadium2.jpg

StadiumClose.jpg

as previously suggested I used the newbury racecourse stand and some other standard assets to get the look.....and that was the best fun of all.

regards Nij

wow, mine is getting along now, although loosley based on the on at sheffield, it is morphing into a basic one that may be used at a lower league team.:D
i keep on adding to it, but i don't have the patience (sp?) todo somthing like that, but step by step, it is getting there!
i'll try to get a screenie up to show progress!

hi all
have a look at what i made
is this what you are after?

Steven Speedway & Show 1 BRD
KUID: 231901:100035

cheers
steven

Very Nice Phil

I like the modern grandstand mate.....looks all set for a grand Opening!

best wishes from a Pirates fan....Nij

Back