Speedtrees by Russian creators - name translations

Akacia/Acacia is in the first row of the table.

If I refer to post #138, first line is "Bereza", no trace of "Akacia".

Regarding "kashtan1: Châtaignier, kashtan2 to 4: Marronnier", I am a little confused. Has RMM made different types of kashtan?

In Russian it seems it's the same word for both, but they are different trees (fruit from the second is not edible).

Oh, and now we are missing Nederlands and Deutsche translations for Ohla and Siren. Hoping to see these when I wake up tomorrow.

Yes, it is high time for you to go to bed as both are already in the table...

Last edited:
... refer to post #138 ...
... i made a screenshot and didn't scroll completely down ... it was me who added the column with the french translation and i did that with "google translate" ... thankz for the corrections ... i changed the pic, with "akacia" visible and your corrections too (and from p-dehnert already)) ...

@ dinorius_redundicus : you can use the info from #138 (pdf / excel) in your 1st post, if you want to ...

sleep well everyone ...
grtz
daveric

All changes up to post #145 are now included in the main table, post #1 (I hope!).

Thank you, Danke, Dank je, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Je vous remercie, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Спасибо, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Gracias, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ขอขอบคุณ…..[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

RMM's trees are not seasonal but others have cloned them and made some of them seasonal. They're still nice trees.

RMM's trees are not seasonal but others have cloned them and made some of them seasonal. They're still nice trees.
Do you know who the authors are of the cloned trees that are seasonal or how I can find them on the DLS?

Thanks

Fred Bray

Last edited:
Back