SP locomotives, cabviews etc.

the dash 9 and the 4400 are twins but not Siamese twins, they run on the same frame. History Lesson next:the EMD answer to these locos were the SD60mac,SD70/mac. the 60Mac was a true SD70 but it was just short of the 70Mac frame.

Cheers for the shots above. A few of those aren't JR though, I already have the VMD lovely SD9s, albeit from an old version of Trainz and broken :(.

Is the UC33C the RRM one? Shame I can't log into their site due to having to be approved.. which never happened :\

No AC400's yet :p I hope those will roll in soon

Yeah I realised my mistake, I meant the onethat JR has, the CW44-9 :p

the dash 9 and the 4400 are twins but not Siamese twins, they run on the same frame. History Lesson next:the EMD answer to these locos were the SD60mac,SD70/mac. the 60Mac was a true SD70 but it was just short of the 70Mac frame.

And AC4400 are AC Traction, whereas -9 is DC

Cheers for the shots above. A few of those aren't JR though, I already have the VMD lovely SD9s, albeit from an old version of Trainz and broken :(.

Is the UC33C the RRM one? Shame I can't log into their site due to having to be approved.. which never happened :\

Yeah I realised my mistake, I meant the onethat JR has, the CW44-9 :p

Yes, the U33C is the RRMods. It was made by mchawkman, and there are 5 variances of it. Here's the text from it:

This model represents a portion of the SP U33C series of locomotives, reporting marks 8600 thru 8619. These units are part of the ph. IIa production run that SP purchased from GE in 1969. This model is released as a work in progress, and future updates can be expected as time (and inclination) permit.
This model uses Numberit running numbers to cover the reporting mark range listed above. It also incorporates a Chameleon script to provide three (3) different skin possiblities, and one (1) special skin which can be chosen by using the '?' button when placing the unit in Surveyor.
To use this locomotive you will need the corresponding Chameleon skin package, and the U33C Adirondack trucks that I created. These can be found on the DLS.
Special thanks go out to the fine folks at Jointed Rail for allowing me to use the engine file that they created, and also allowing me to use thier sound package.
Additonal thanks go to all the beta testers who helped out on this: btvfd, slabay, Splatter, and 2Wayne. Without their patience, input, and assistance, this never would have come to fruition.
Enjoy!
Regards,
MSP

Last edited:
I ended up buying 3 locos anyhow! Although I made an error and added one twice without noticing due to the site being slow (my fault too of course), emailed support!

Love the locos except the CW which has these missing
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:569535:100135:1>

I've got just about everything from the JR site so I don't know what it is..

I ended up buying 3 locos anyhow! Although I made an error and added one twice without noticing due to the site being slow (my fault too of course), emailed support!

Love the locos except the CW which has these missing
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:569535:100135:1>

I've got just about everything from the JR site so I don't know what it is..

Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90310:1> = GE Widecab Type 1 For trainz 12 http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dependencies/cabs/trainz-2012/ge-widecab-type-1-12.html
Unknown Location: <kuid2:569535:100135:1> = GE 7FDL16 Engine Sounds For trainz 12 http://jointedrail.com/index.php/de.../trainz-2012/ge-7fdl16-engine-sounds-new.html

Jeff

Took care of the partial refund for the order. You should be all set now.

Back