Southern Pacific In Trainz

Screen60-1.jpg

Cheers
Tim

HEY!! :udrool::udrool::mop:
Great! No skirts!
Now take that skirtless loco and number it 481 - 486, use the tender from the skirted locos but with the WP logo on it and you have a Western Pacific GS-64-77 "near Daylight". Oh yes, the white (?) line the length of the loco and tender would be required. Pretty please?:eek:
Oops. We will need the black rather than the grey "smoke box" (frount end). The face would be silver. Numbers at mid boiler.

that non skirted loco is a completely different locomotive, that is the SP 4-8-2 that I commissioned last year
the GS-2-6 never did have that type of semi streamlining

Last edited:
My bad. Didn't see it. How hard is it to reach out to Bill anyways? Might have something for him once all my training is over with.

My bad. Didn't see it. How hard is it to reach out to Bill anyways? Might have something for him once all my training is over with.

Find user: wgkandsk on the forum and send him a private message...he's good with getting back to people.

Find user: wgkandsk on the forum and send him a private message...he's good with getting back to people.

I have. A while back. No response. I won't try now for I'll be leaving Monday so there won't be any point in trying to put something together now. And these next couple of days are to get me ready so it'll have to wait.

Well at least this thread isn't closed. I guess the trolls have expanded so much energy trying to attack me that they've gone on to do other things. Anyways, thanks for all those who have contributed. I have a feeling something bad is about to happen though....

Nice shot Mike. Well I hope the contributions keep on coming. I won't be here to police it and see that everyone is doing their job. But I'm sure the veterans here and the mods, if need be will keep order. So make sure you read my introduction. I won't go back on my word either, I'll have something for you guys later.

Hello guys. Only two more days before I graduate Basic Combat Training at Fort Benning, Georgia. Yes we just got our phones back. I Have family day tomorrow.

Back