Some CM Problems

Chris004

Hi, All.

Do you know how I cam get my TS2010-CM to stop downloading asset versions w/ build numbers above 3.3 ?

I know how to not see them:

AND NOT
Minimum Build 3.4,

but that doesn't keep the Download Helper from going and getting the latest version (well, at least the TS12 versions [3.4 -3.7]; Thankfully no T:ANE content yet).

And: Is there a way I can get the earlier versions. I could have sworn I saw a menu selection "Download THIS version" but, as I can't seem to find this anywhere now, I may have hallucinated it.

I wish there was a way too. The same issue exists in TS12 as well it's a pain with the versions when it comes to updates.

Since I do my updates manually, rather in game, I update and then delete the assets afterwards if they're the wrong version.

I wish there was a way too. The same issue exists in TS12 as well it's a pain with the versions when it comes to updates.

Since I do my updates manually, rather in game, I update and then delete the assets afterwards if they're the wrong version.
But the obsoleted version is then unusable. How do we un-obsolete an asset?

I delete the new downloaded one before deleting the older asset. Keep in mind that the so-called obsoleted old asset is still good for the Trainz version it is installed on even though Trainz TS12 and CM see these as updates due to the build-version number change.

John

Thank you, John.

For some reason I thought surveyor was treating obsolete assets as if they were faulty. Glad to learn that is not the case.

Back