Slapton-Bolton Abbey issues

alexl102

Learning... slowly!
First of all, I have to say thank you to the creator of the Slapton-Bolton Abbey route- it's excellently modelled and I've really enjoyed playing around on it so far.

However, I've got quite a few dependencies missing, which I think must be most of Slapton Station. I've screenshotted the errors and warnings list below. (If you're wondering how I didn't notice this sooner, I'd previously only run trains on the BA-Embsay section as per my memory of it as a kid!)

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s649/04lancaa/ScreenShot2013-09-27at133908_zps6e1e3565.png

Lastly, just two more questions.
1. Are there any sessions available for this route?
2. Whilst it appears to be modelled in the current era, I quite enjoy operating it as a steam railway. Can anyone recommend some suitable locomotives- preferably available as freeware? All I have at present that seems right is a solitary J94.

Many thanks!

Hi Alex,

This might help you get going:

146087:xxxxxx are from Roberto Conti. TrainzItalia I believe. These are his trees and grass.
75805 = pterodactyl
131788 = overmars and should be up on the DLS. They are really, really old though.
147131 = niffi - really old stuff up on DLS perhaps
67906 = snowsignal - check the DLS. Others can help
116296 = skipper1945 - check the DLS

John

Hello Alex, thanks for your kind comments on the Slapton-Bolton Abbey route, I'm glad you find it of interest. Amazing that it was released over 7 years ago. How time flies. I never did any sessions for it. Regarding suitable steam locos, any of Skipper1945's locos would be worthy additions. I'll be happy to let you have the missing Kuid's, just message me. Regards, Gam :)

Back