Signal Question?

Apogee10

Many of the routes have signals that can be seen from a distance when the camera is zoomed out. I use Signal USA 02 and Signal USA L02 on my route but you can't tell the color of the light until you are right at the lights. Is there an adjustment that can be made to these lights so they can be seen from a distance? If not, what is a good alternate light to use.
I'm running TRS2004.

Earl

Many of the routes have signals that can be seen from a distance when the camera is zoomed out. I use Signal USA 02 and Signal USA L02 on my route but you can't tell the color of the light until you are right at the lights. Is there an adjustment that can be made to these lights so they can be seen from a distance? If not, what is a good alternate light to use.
I'm running TRS2004.

Earl

I can see the lights on my German signals just fine although I'm using TRS2006, my suggestion is just wait for the lights to appear or use semaphore signals instead:D .

WileeCoyote

I'm running TRS2004.

Earl

Adjust your draw to max distance and they will show up just fine.

Go to settings to do this. May need to play with this unless you have a high end machine.

Good luck

Back