Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Some pics of my route. I use Build in content and content from the DS.
tane2018-02-2522-56-31-858.jpg

Protip: if you right-click (or control-click on a mac) on the image once it's uploaded and choose "copy image address" you can paste that into the Insert Image function on the forums here & it will become embeded like I did in your quote.

;)

peter

Don49plm, the Carelton River Steel Works map you just posted... WOW! I would really like to know more about that route! Looks like a huge operation with loads of potential sessions.

DON49PLM........... That is a CRAPastic shot sir . Seem I just rediscovered your CRAP content , and for older content . I liked it . Well done steel map

Matt

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
this 1925 Lima- built 4-8-4 northern steam engine, the 3450 is fresh off an mandatory FRA required inspection and is now seen here running light as part of the steaming test in the middle of the city of Waycross Georgia.

So, I ditched my other route re-build and stated on another one. I'm quite curious if anyone can guess this one but it is quite similar in looks to the original route, I've just done my own scenery and town building, but past that it is mostly original.
~Thought i'd throw in a bit of a hint for those who would like to take a guess, the route was originally made in TS2006, released on either USLW or RRmods and was based in the west (obviously)
WQRimps.jpg
cGT6ERi.jpg
8lpoju7.jpg
486ohWC.jpg
ZyPRyuV.jpg

Nope, way off with either of those. (this is surprising me that no-one remembers this route so far).

Another hint ~ Think about what I said about the first guess. Perhaps that may clear the waters a bit.

Last edited:
Back