Show off your reskins!

Ok I'll check it out. Thanks.
Ah no problem!

I also updated these GP30s for ATSF. These are also set for release courtesy of n8phu, jadebullet and simulatortrain who have made the USLW GP30 model available for redistribution.

2023-09-13_202944.jpg

I also updated these GP30s for ATSF. These are also set for release courtesy of n8phu, jadebullet and simulatortrain who have made the USLW GP30 model available for redistribution.
Yeah I did a fictional railroad company version of the SPSF Kodachrome GP38-2 I'll eventually release to the DLS as apparently now meant as a tribute paint-scheme to the SPSF livery and use of colors. I was going to make it the fictional company's new identity but the consensus among others seems to be for me to stick to an original paintscheme/livery instead of using another railroad as a template. So it's back to the drawing board. Other than that, truly nice work on your reskins! Keep it up!

- RR70

DT&KC F45s. Originally ordered for general freight service, they would keep their Phase 1 livery all the way into the 80s, where they'd be re-geared for 90 mph operation on the recently introduced SuperFreight hotshot train.

Capture4.png

And before anyone asks, yes, I put the logo, stripe and lettering on a multiply layer. You can rest easy (and shut up too).

DT&KC F45s. Originally ordered for general freight service, they would keep their Phase 1 livery all the way into the 80s, where they'd be re-geared for 90 mph operation on the recently introduced SuperFreight hotshot train.

Capture4.png

And before anyone asks, yes, I put the logo, stripe and lettering on a multiply layer. You can rest easy (and shut up too).
what happened to your site?

An Erie Lackawanna ALCo C425. Last night I found out that the C425 was a special request from EL. Since this is based on the New Haven variant which is the only one with the right ARN size for EL, this reskin has some differences to the prototype. Regardless the base n8phu put up is very well textured and detailed. I also wanted a better EL C425 than the old ones on the DLS. Quite happy with how the reskin turned out! I'm getting into the EL after coming across a nice long route for it and seeing new U33Cs and U36Cs for the company get released on WiT Simulations.

2023-11-08_005326.jpg

Fun fact: All 12 of EL's C425s were sold off to BC Rail during the formation of Conrail in 1976. They served British Columbia Railway until they were retired during the 1990s. A few of these Centuries were picked up by the modern Delaware-Lackawanna Railroad, a shortline in northeastern Pennsylvania based in Scranton operating former CR/EL and D&H trackage.

Last edited:
Back