Show off your reskins!

I am aware that I made a rather hardline answer to a pm here and it was not directed to any specific person.
Please don't hate me for it.
To explaine :The look what I made dance is more like= I take your design butcher it beyond any good use and then publish it as my own without giving you credit or asking your permisssion to upload it. I think I should have done a better job explianing that one, so for that I say I am sorry to offend anyone.

A good example of that is a member who took credit for alot of Mr Mcalls work and posted bad repaints.

Just know that I am only doing these repaints because they are requested by members of this great game. It is everyones right to have correct models based on their needs and I did not mean to imply that you be dictated by me or anyone else as what to or not too like about something you see or use.

BTW; Mchawkman is working on a new cab interior for the SW1500's, no time set yet for release as it is still under construction.
So one again I am sorry if I upset anyone here.

Anyway, I love everyones repaints.

Last edited:
trainz2012-04-2023-37-07-11.png

Fictional RP GG20B in Illinois Central paint. Who knows, perhaps IC would have bought these to replace aging SW19s, SW9s, and SW1001s in the yards.

Let me know what you think. I made it in about 3 hours of work.

Cheers,
Joshua

SantaFebuff said:
Let me know what you think. I made it in about 3 hours of work.

Cheers,
Joshua

I think it's a nice break from the thousands of SW1500's that have emerged lately!:hehe: Thanks!

Seems the boys in the paint shop have been busy repainting a reefer for a new customer on the L&A. It's a popular beer it you can stand the taste :hehe:. I need to clean up the fonts a bit but any other suggestions or problems?

Dave

thai1on201204230000.jpg

I've been working on this for a couple days on and off. It's such a tedious process to add everything, door sill etc. back in, but it looks so good in the end.

It looks a bit too purple on my machine. You might want to take your screenshots "in game" instead of here. Gee...I forgot what this part of Trainz is called. I guess it shows how much I use it. :)

Cheers,
Fred

P.S. Oh yeah...Railyard...that's it...completely superfluous...

Last edited:
Back