Show off your reskins!

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Bottom Engine Reskin (U23B) and Comparing to JointedRail (C30-7)

Last edited:
Would that skin be able to be released??
Depends. JR has to give permission and e problem is like noed before, there are too many wrongs than righs on is unit. Im in no mood to pu up wih people pointing ou wrong things insead of enjoyin it. I work wih what I have. If someone convinces JR to do anyhing with it, then sure, but most likely they will say no to it being released as anying. You know JR, if i isnt perfect, dont even ask to release it.

Just a heads up; Vinnie264 has just uploaded to the DLS "NS 8114 NS ES44AC." Nice repaint of SPORBUST's original ES44AC. Couple of problems; screenshot and description is of a BNSF unit, when placed on a route it shows up a NS Heritage unit! Nice job though!

John

It's not much, but the Observation car I re-did the textures, trying to bring them up to a similar standard we see today in TRS. The remaining cars are all still using the old textures from magicland's goldmember pack.

peter

Here is a render/re-paint of my own private railroad WILX. Just a fun re-paint test and working on re-painting ideas and such, so its going to get crazy soon!

Removed the photo per request.

Last edited:
Thought I'd try and take a photo I took today & put make it texture. Probably could have been better if I had planned on using it as a texture when I took it...
PerRock_20140301_0001.jpg~original

And some NYC units.
PerRock_20140301_0000.jpg~original

peter

I'm guessing the last one is the JR skin for comparison. The unit looks great! Just fix the logo before my inner OCD/ADHD kicks in. It appears to be lacking a yellow outline.

Edit: It would appear that my banner has been replaced... Is my work not good enough for ya? :p lol jk

Lol, thought it was time for a change. I still have yours. Also the logo does have an outline. Its really hard to see, and its weird using GIMP, but without gimp the overall look wouldnt be what it is.
EDIT: also has ARN

Back