Show off your reskins!

First Attempt at Reskinning...

Fictional Burlington Northern BNSF Heritage Unit.
Still a work in progress.

Not too bad for learning as I go during the past week.

Last edited:
Vinnie264_20140126_0003.jpg
These are both WIP

Last edited:
*Pic Removed*

My only complaints with this are the logo next to the Building America is wrong, UP does not use the white outline on their locomotives and they number font is wrong, see if you can find the font 'CityOf'. Looks good otherwise! Living along the UP my whole life there are little details I notice right away! :p

My only complaints with this are the logo next to the Building America is wrong, UP does not use the white outline on their locomotives and they number font is wrong, see if you can find the font 'CityOf'. Looks good otherwise! Living along the UP my whole life there are little details I notice right away! :p
Thanks and I'm just working with what resources I could find. Nothings perfect and there are probably more wrong things on this than right but it fulfills its purpose.
Nice job Ben on that UP 7992....That flag on them locos are sure a nice touch :Y:
And thank you too, I appreciate any support and/or compliments. :)

Thanks and I'm just working with what resources I could find. Nothings perfect and there are probably more wrong things on this than right but it fulfills its purpose.

And thank you too, I appreciate any support and/or compliments. :)

Would that skin be able to be released??

Back