SHIPPING PENDING

Hadiansyah

Dear all,

I ordered Train Simulator 2006 on September 12, 2010 and this is my Invoice Number : 509702-535414-121080.

It's been more than 2 months but the status is still PENDING. :confused: I tried to contact the admin but i haven't get any answer.

I really disappointed about this. Why does it take so long to ship it?? :(

Well, it could have something to do with 2004 and 2006 not being supported any more. To contact the Helpdesk, did you use the link at the top of this page? If not, that's where I would start.

Bill

Unreasonable shipping time, you have a right for a full refund

Hadiansyah, I'm not sure if you are in Australia or not, but if that is the case, then that is an unreasonable delivery time, and under those circumstances you are entitled to a full refund (including refund of the postage price).

Auran gives an estimated delivery time of 2 to 6 weeks but that is over 9 weeks and (in most cases) unreasonable.

First though before any decision of yours is taken, since it is an unreasonable delivery time, it is now time to demand (nicely of course) a reply from Auran. Ask that they reply within a certain time period, say five or seven working days.

Last edited:
Back