serial number

snowdrop

I have tried to reinstall trainz after a hd failure but I cannot locate the serial number, I have the CD and the DVD box type sleeve but nothing else, neither give me the version number but I have had it quite a while! can anybody help me please, all help gratefully accepted

If you registered it then your serial will be stored in your profile.

Click on the profile button at the top of the forum.

Mike.

thanks Mike10 but there is nothing in there, I have just registered with this forum and maybe the program was registered under a different email address, I can't remember when I purchased it

thanks Mike10 but there is nothing in there, I have just registered with this forum and maybe the program was registered under a different email address, I can't remember when I purchased it

Hello

When you brought Trainz did you create a new Auran profile for yourself and then did you register your Trainz serial no in your Auran Profile?.

Contact Auran's Helpdesk: http://www.auran.com/helpdesk/

Regards

Ahsan:)

snowdrop,

And someone correct me if I am wrong , but if you have a legitimate copy , which I am certain you do , the serial number should be on the CD case or on the back of the manual .
You are logged into the Forum so I am thinking your e-mail address is unimportant as far as reading your profile ?

--- ,DLR

thanks deeelare, I keep all CD's and DVD's in discgear boxes to save space and all sleeves in an A4 folder file with the manuals, unfortunately this manual wasn't with the sleeve so I had forgotten about it, found it now so up and running, Thanks to all who helped, I appreciate all replies, thanks

Back