Seaport

simtrain

Can anyone tell me if the Seaport (<kuid:25:100>) 20ft and 40ft container drop off work? I have got woodchip, logs and lumber to work but can't seem to get it to accept the 20ft and 40ft containers.

I've not tried the Petrol, Diesel or Crude Oil yet.... they are next on my list. :)
Thanks

Steve

Can anyone tell me if the Seaport (<kuid:25:100>) 20ft and 40ft container drop off work? I have got woodchip, logs and lumber to work but can't seem to get it to accept the 20ft and 40ft containers.

I've not tried the Petrol, Diesel or Crude Oil yet.... they are next on my list. :)
Thanks

Steve

The last time I used 'Seaport' it worked fine in TS12,... containers, coal, crude oil, fuel, lumber, all functioning. Just test it out. I haven't used it in T:ANE as yet.
Cheers, Roy3b3

Just had a bit of a problem loading the correct 20ft Container(s) - several versions are available, but all sorted now :)

Steve

Where is the seaport

The seaport worked fine in Trainz 12 but I can not find it now in surveyor when using the new upgraded TANE. My TANE build is 80345. Does any one know how to find the seaport,, oil field and fertiliser factory which were present in Trainz12?

The seaport worked fine in Trainz 12 but I can not find it now in surveyor when using the new upgraded TANE. My TANE build is 80345. Does any one know how to find the seaport,, oil field and fertiliser factory which were present in Trainz12?

The Seaport is <kuid:-25:100>

I downloaded the Oil Field from DLS <kuid:-25:670>

Both work fine in TANE 81296, if you have any problems with the containers unloading let me know.

Steve

The Seaport is <kuid:-25:100>

I downloaded the Oil Field from DLS <kuid:-25:670>

Both work fine in TANE 81296, if you have any problems with the containers unloading let me know.

Steve

Thank you Steve,
I will now have to learn how to use the DLS

Thank you Steve,
I will now have to learn how to use the DLS

This DLS Steve, I am having the same problem as many others.
It says "Cannnot download...." "My Trainz account not authorised."
Yet I am logged in to My Trainz Account, from the Launcher Settings it
says "My Trainz login succeeded, user name and password are correct."
I appreciate its not your problem Steve, I just hope some one from the Trainz staff
see this and can give some helpful advice.
Thanks

This DLS Steve, I am having the same problem as many others.
It says "Cannnot download...." "My Trainz account not authorised."
Yet I am logged in to My Trainz Account, from the Launcher Settings it
says "My Trainz login succeeded, user name and password are correct."
I appreciate its not your problem Steve, I just hope some one from the Trainz staff
see this and can give some helpful advice.
Thanks

Hurrah, I found out how, and for any others stuck outside the DLS :-
You have to go to the Trainz web site, Download Station section, and enter your TANE game code, which it then acknowledges.
You can then download from Launcher, Manage Content.
This was not clear to me from the manual, may be that was my failing.
This is not a whinge, TANE graphics are excellent.

Back