Screenshot of The Week: February 8 to February 15 2015 (West Coast)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Even as our day draws to a close, the trains continue rolling. Across brilliant golden sunsets and past white sandy shores, even after the ball of fire in the sky drops below the horizon, they continue throbbing into the night. This week's theme is West Coast. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on February 15 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
trainboi1_20150209_0004_by_trainboi-d8hbg85.jpg

Not the best, I'll admit. But when I saw West Coast this is what immediately popped into my head.

Since the subject is the West Coast, we can't leave out the GWR's English Riviera.

english_riviera_by_viennachan-d8hgadn.jpg

Last edited:
Southern Pacific Doubleheader on BNSF Railways

With the merger of Southern Pacific into UP now the 4449 runs on BNSF trackage. Here we see her returning from Arizona with 2472 in the lead and her matching train.
6a4ac82ee094bd0c873a38df3b67f689.jpg

Saturnr

Last edited:
In March of 1956, the Santa Fe experimented with using the Aerotrain for the San Diegan on the Surf Line. The Aerotrain was quickly replaced because it needed to be turned at the end of each run and required a helper over the Sorrento Grade

Padstow on Southern England's West Coast

Padstow on Southern England's West Coast with the Padstow section of Southern Railway's Atlantic Coast Express positioning to pick-up passengers for London.

Padstow_on_Southern_England's_West_Coast.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 11 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until February 22, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Well mine isn't Great Western, or British. But it is famous and from a West Coast.:D

Sorry to Bug you but where did you get those BEAUTIFUL cars... the only ones i can find are the crummy ones on the DLS.

My votes are
benjaminw
trainboi1
Exile499

Last edited:
Back