Scenics ...

Gangsta_Boi

Local Line Lunatic
Hi everyone !
I was wondering, as you do, if people would like to show their "scenic" shots. Many routes i have seen are of an amazing quality !
The idea is, to post screenshots of your route, in scenic areas.
Example: a village, a grand bridge spanning a large river/valley
Or if you have designed a layout, which contains no railway, just for scenic shots, please post them to !

Thanks,

Gangsta_Boi

P.S sorry for not posting any pics, i cant add much detail without my computer lagging :(

Does this count as scenic? I've posted it before, but someone needs to get this thread going.

screen193qv5.jpg

The quality isn't the greatest, but this is the best I have at the moment.

This might be a better one (same unfinished route). Shunting its train in the carriage sidings, we see 5542.
screen205yt2.jpg

An even better one from Westhaven that I just converted from TGA. You'll have to excuse the size - Imageshack won't take it, so I uploaded it to Google (Picasaweb). Click for a bigger pic.

WOW ! Sparky, the last shot is exactly what i meant !
not saying Bidmods aren't right, they are scenic too

Thanks

Gangsta_Boi

Cottage Country.....caution large pictures

.....I changed the water in this screenshot as an experiment and liked the way it turned out.

cottagecountry5v40sg9.jpg

.........an untouched screenshot of my 'famous' "Island".

islandv30nr6.jpg

.........I love the mountains.....

summerlakepass20hw0.jpg

viacpflyby030604vl6.jpg

roymac

wow! roymac you have out done yourself!!!!! may i ask how did your water to look like that!!!!
man i need to get those textures they look so relistic!

wow! roymac you have out done yourself!!!!! may i ask how did your water to look like that!!!!
man i need to get those textures they look so relistic!

..I used a program called "PhotoFiltre". It took me a few kicks at the cat, but the end result was pretty good. At the time I got the program there was a 'freeware' version. I don't know if that is the case now.

roymac

Good evening Roy,

splendid screens, indeed, i remember some from the old Forum :D . My favourite is the island-shot ;) .

Here is a scenic part of my route:

070318174ar1.jpg

Cheers:
Sura
:p

Un-Photochopped pic's of my routes.

My High Mountain route available on the DLS

bnsf1fu8.jpg

hm5ld5.jpg

heli11ph.jpg

And payware HO route pack available in the payware forum.
grassgu2.jpg

myfav6bs.jpg

Last edited:
gotoguy nice shots and where did you get those rocks in your last shot...and can some one tell me with the coronas for sporbusts creations are only for TRS2006

uggg grog theres no real pics aloud :p ....no those are really nice pics though lol as soon as i saw your name right before the pics i was like oh god i better prepare my self for these ones. :) :) :)

Back