Scene render time

jjslll54

Member since Nov 2001
eT4XOKnp_t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It took ten full minutes to render this scene at game start up. I didn't have this issue on the first beta update. I'm on version 121941. Is there a way to revert to the first beta to test HD terrain to see if maybe the latest update was corrupted somehow? My game is unplayable as it is right now. Rysen 9 3900x, X570 Aorus élite Mb, RTX 4060, 64gb system memory. Please help.

Jack

eT4XOKnp

eT4XOKnp

Jack,

It sounds like the content needs to be cached and it doesn't help that there are some performance issues with this build still.

Ensure that the advanced debug options are enabled in Trainz settings on the Launcher by clicking on the Dev tab.
Once checked, close the screen and click on the Developer Menu item and choose TrainzUtil.

A window will open up waiting for a command to be entered.

Enter in the following:

prebuild --force

The process can take some time.

Unfortunately, unless you have a backup of your previous build there's no way of going back to that.

Thanks John,

Seems to have helped a bit. Now I can manipulate the ground and the redraw only takes a few seconds instead of minutes. Hopefully, the next update will improve on the redraw time. This only happens on my HD route. The other normal routes that came with the game draw instantaneously when loaded. Thanks again.

Jack

Back