RTA - Redbird Transit Authority Screenshots (Multiple Medium - Large Images)

Subway_V

Urban Transit Developer
These are screenshots of the fictional urban route and sessions: RTA- Redbird Transit Authority.

This layout uses the finest assets and concepts by Tume, Magicland, DmDrake, Cab, Jankvis, and many more.

Castle-Hill.jpg

Washington-Heights.jpg

Ozie-Edmond-Place.jpg

Beverley-Road-El-Vendors.jpg

Entrance-at-Ozie-Edmond-Place.jpg

Morris-Park-Junction.jpg

Grand-Concourse.jpg

Sheepshead-Bay-2.jpg

Sheepshead-Bay.jpg

Morris-Park-Neighborhood.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Subway_V,

thank you for using my assets and for mention me :)

Your screens really looks like you have done a great job in putting a lot of interesting details into your route. I like this very much! Although "trainz" is of course a RR-simulation, I like all routes which provides more than just a background for train operations.

Have fun doing your creative work.
Your's TUME

Hello Subway_V,

thank you for using my assets and for mention me :)

Your screens really looks like you have done a great job in putting a lot of interesting details into your route. I like this very much! Although "trainz" is of course a RR-simulation, I like all routes which provides more than just a background for train operations.

Have fun doing your creative work.
Your's TUME

Thank you, Tume for your contributions to this community. The Municipal Transit Railway is hands down the best urban layout, and absolutely one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to the T:ANE edition.

Regards,

Vaughn

Hello V --

Amazing screenshot-z ---Raised in NYC I have always appreciated urban layouts like yours! It's amazing how much you put into this, with little amount of contents, meaning when I drive the few sessions that the route comes with I feel there's a density population of contents outside of the Cab, but when I take a peak via surveyor I can see that you just covered those areas that needed to cover ... I should call the Layout Magician, sir!:hehe:

I hope people get to also see your video on this route, and I'm sure they too will have as much fun as I did!!!

Well done, sir! And looking forward to future screenies and / or future layoutS of this kind!

Long Live traction facture, a saying Jaleel and I use back when this was a very small community!

Take Care V!!!

Ish

Hello V --

Amazing screenshot-z ---Raised in NYC I have always appreciated urban layouts like yours! It's amazing how much you put into this, with little amount of contents, meaning when I drive the few sessions that the route comes with I feel there's a density population of contents outside of the Cab, but when I take a peak via surveyor I can see that you just covered those areas that needed to cover ... I should call the Layout Magician, sir!:hehe:

I hope people get to also see your video on this route, and I'm sure they too will have as much fun as I did!!!

Well done, sir! And looking forward to future screenies and / or future layoutS of this kind!

Long Live traction facture, a saying Jaleel and I use back when this was a very small community!

Take Care V!!!

Ish

"Long Live traction facture" lol Thanks, Ish.

Yeah I do the scenery that's relevant to the views of the driver cabin, passenger cabin, and near external views via the camera. With all the people, traffic lights, cars, light post, etc. I had to keep decent - good game performance as the primary rule of law.

Regards,

Vaughn

Back