rs3 interiors

neilsmith749

One of my favorite locos is the RS3's.

umr015vq8.jpg

Was wondering if anyone knows of any updated interiors for them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

s3interiormv6.jpg

I've update my CNR RS3 to include a proper interior.

RS3 - KUID2: 87145:9901:1
Interior -KUID2: 87145:55011:1

Tom.

Hey Tom

Just a quick question - does the new interior you've come up with look like the one in the above pic? Or is it a totally new one? If it's a new look, I couldn't get it to work - all the interiors look like the one above. Any ideas?

Also, I picked up your GEXR locos - they look great. Have you ever considered doing a scale route? I live near the far end of it, where it meets Georgetown, and have thought that it would be an interesting route to try, but I'm not too familiar with the other ends past Guelph.

Anyway, thanks for the creations!

n

n
I like the Rs3's also and if your not particular you can do what I did.
I went into the config files and changed the interior to 101475 like the geep 38's and that works ok.:)

Bob

Are you sure you downloaded the correct one? I looked through the config.txt file last night and the dependencies were set correctly.

Tom.

Hey Tom

Just a quick question - does the new interior you've come up with look like the one in the above pic? Or is it a totally new one? If it's a new look, I couldn't get it to work - all the interiors look like the one above. Any ideas?

Also, I picked up your GEXR locos - they look great. Have you ever considered doing a scale route? I live near the far end of it, where it meets Georgetown, and have thought that it would be an interesting route to try, but I'm not too familiar with the other ends past Guelph.

Anyway, thanks for the creations!

n

Back