Cab or interior for British locos

zuluking

The cab interiors are for version 2.9 and they are generic there is no difference between left- or right-hand locos.
Are there any updated items on the dls as I was unable to generate a list of interiors.

Can you be a bit nore specific - steam, diesel or electric?

Most steam loco's have specific cabs though some may well be for older builds.

The locos are steam and I am curious to see a version in 4.6 that uses trainzmesh and im files.
Even amongst the legacy cab models there's a considerable variety for a number of different classes of locomotive. Which locomotives are you searching for cabs for?
The more information you can give, the better the chance that you might find what you want.

I think it was Brittania that in cab mode showed weird artifacts which I replaced with one made by Paul Hobbs. Edh6 has updated cabs which seem to be for smaller locos.

I think it was Brittania that in cab mode showed weird artifacts which I replaced with one made by Paul Hobbs. Edh6 has updated cabs which seem to be for smaller locos.
Edh6's cabs are each made to fit specific pre-grouping era locomotives. If you want a cab to suit Britannia you need to be looking at cabs for British Railways Standard Class locomotives.
Edit: It looks like Paul Hobbs's cab is the only choice you have.

Last edited:
Back