routes for 2019

Hi
thank you very much for your reply
yes the problem is that the creator of Cornish Railways
have used many items from his other Cornish Mainline and Branches
and that route is for TANE so i now have to install that just to get the missing
content not very smart from Aurans side maybe no longer check routes before
they can up load the route
kind regards
tonny

yes the problem is that the creator of Cornish Railways
have used many items from his other Cornish Mainline and Branches
and that route is for TANE so i now have to install that just to get the missing
content not very smart from Aurans side maybe no longer check routes before
they can up load the route

There are a few problem there. If someone downloads the Cornish Railways but already has the Cornish Mainline and Branches and is using TANE then there will be no problem. They will have no missing assets. I do not know how N3V could possibly check if anyone downloading the Cornish Railways already has the other routes or not. Or whether they intend to use it on TANE or TRS19.

A better solution would be for the creator of the Cornish Railways route to list all the other DLC routes that would be needed to supply the missing content. This is the same problem as creators uploading routes that use assets from 3rd party web sites but fail to inform you of that fact.

<kuid2:179051:100421:4> Cornish Railways by marky7890

<kuid2:515942:100169:21> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19 by robert3a0 which is included with TRS19 thus is builtinin the standard edition. There was an earlier DLS version of this one.

They are made by different creators.........

If anyone is missing assets for <kuid2:515942:100169:21> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19, just PM me your email address and I will link them to you.
Regards
Bob

If anyone is missing assets for <kuid2:515942:100169:21> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19, just PM me your email address and I will link them to you.

Thanks Bob, that is a generous offer but, from my reading of this thread, the problem is not with your route Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19 but with marky7890's Cornish Railways route which uses assets from your route and possibly others. I had exactly the same problem with his Bodmin & Wenford Railway TRS2019. It requires assets that can only be found in the free DLC routes Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19, ECML Edinburgh - Dundee and ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh plus one asset from a 3rd party web site.

Back