Repeat Command

petefliege

Hi everybody,
i am new here. Just started with Trainz 22 for a few weeks. I wanted to learn the technical stuff first (TRC,ATLS,Junction, Triggers,Turntables) before i go on building the landscapes.
I have (for me) a problem and i could not find a solution in the forum and somewhere else.
I will try to explain it and hold it very simple. A simple circuit with three Trackmarks. A junction that goes out of the circuit and back.
The Train should drive: South 1, North 1, Repeat do that 2 times( or more),then North2, then repeat(from the beginning again.
I tried it with KCMD Repeat,THR Repeat. Did not work. It is driving me crazy.I am trying for over one week now.
Thanks very much.
Peter

I tried it with KCMD Repeat,THR Repeat. Did not work. It is driving me crazy.I am trying for over one week now.
I could not find anything on the DLS or built-in named "KCMD Repeat" or "THR Repeat" so I have no idea what they are.

My solution to your problem would be to use the Driver Setup Rule in the Session Editor to add the following driver commands to your consist:-

Drive Via Trackmark South1 | Drive Via Trackmark North1 | Drive Via Trackmark South1 | Drive Via Trackmark North1 | Drive Via Trackmark South1 | Drive Via Trackmark North2 | Repeat

Hi,
thanks for the help:).
Lewisco65: I am going to try enable repeat later on.
1.Kcmd and 2.THR are scripts
1.)Kuid 579234:512
2.) Kuid 2 :334624:1075:1

pware : I did that to and it works but imagine you got much more commands (trackmarks) as three. Well that could be very, very long and i wanted to keep it short.
With the Kmcd you could say in the driver command how many times it should be repeated, but it messed up with North2.

Thanks for everything.

Back