I'm with Ed.

praying.gif
Bill, are you sure that's Ed's wish?
dont%20hear%20you.gif
spying.gif
Reading between lines?
newspaper.gif
OK, let's wait and see.

So you're going the policing militia way... no problem, your like and your right.

BTW, mine is 35,39 KB, it's a bit purpled stocky
salad.gif

The not-so-sure side of Alberte
bubblegum.gif

Last edited:
Alberte:

Anything, taken out of context, can be used as a weapon. I'm nowhere near being a 'policing militia'. There have been far too many extremely serious and somber threads appearing lately. I like this one. It's fun!

Bill

Alberte:

Anything, taken out of context, can be used as a weapon. I'm nowhere near being a 'policing militia'. There have been far too many extremely serious and somber threads appearing lately. I like this one. It's fun!

Bill

Yes, it is fun... and it caused me to re-size MY sig before the Sig Police wrote me a ticket!:p

Dave

I agree, not everything needs to b reported. Let people know through pm,and don't wast threads. Let auran do their thing.

Josh

;) Believe me or not... I like Ahsan's...

ibtz_the_closer_the_better.jpg

...small, colourful, clear-cut mottoed, electrically ecological, air-conditioned for summer, ...

:hehe: Who would be its author? :confused:

The
sunglasses2.gif
side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
Ed,

I'm hurt; hurt, I tell you, that you don't like my .sig :'(

Is it a bit small? Would it help if I made it twice as big? Perhaps it would be easier to see? Or is the compression too much - would an uncompressed bitmap better show the glory?

Man don't you guys have anything better to do, really?

Nope.... :wave:

No I do not have anthing better to do and I am even being paid to do this.

No its no good leaving it to Auran since there is no Auran anymore.

PM is no good try it and see what sort of reply you get. Stuff like this

....Thank you for letting me know, but I am no longer an active Trainzer other then pop on the forums. So at this point I will not take any action with my banner.

Also, my banner might be taller, but it is shorter. So I do believe that it is equivalent to the CoC banner size.....

That guy with the dragster is top of my hit list :) :D :) see page 1 of this thread.

Thanks to the Guys at Trainz PA credit where credit is due you guys have all got your sigs back within the guide lines

Last edited:
and I am even being paid to do this.

Daaaaaveeee, Daaaave...

Where is the queue? Who's the last one in line? I'm rushing right now! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

As I told you before respectfully, your like and right. Enjoy it! But expect some foul swearing unconducted
swear2.gif
and angered
angry22.gif
response... their like and right too. ;)

The always-respectful side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
banners will be banners, heck mine is probably too long so i guess i'll be contacted by an admin tonight, o what a shame, how will i ever go on since my banner is too long? o the irony of it all, oh what a shame, what a shame

little bit of drama in there, thank you you've been a great audience

-AJ

I really don't see the big issue here...

For me it’s a matter of principle , the forum owners have stated many times that any breach of the COC would not be tolerated, if you going to impose rules and not enforce them what the point of having them lets just get rid of them.

I was banned 3 times for having over size sigs.

The forums are of late starting to slide from the high standard we used to have and I feel a line needs to be drawn. I may get people annoyed at me but how hard is it to follow the COC, if you do not agree to the rules why use the forums.

banners will be banners, heck mine is probably too long so i guess i'll be contacted by an admin tonight, o what a shame, how will i ever go on since my banner is too long? o the irony of it all, oh what a shame, what a shame

little bit of drama in there, thank you you've been a great audience

-AJ
Love the drama

Your banner is fine it passes the banner test with flying colours

There is a sticky on the top of the screenshots page that tells you how to test them.

Last edited:
;) Linda (Shortline2)'s one is just a jewel...

Tiny, minimalist, gracious and vintage...

trainz_ngs.jpg

magnifier.gif
Surely not very suitable for short-sighters but... as we all know...

motto.png

The imperfect side of Alberte :wave:

Lol! I am starting to see that this forum is dying a slow death. You have the moderator a**-kissers , the "lets start drama I'm bored" folks and the feed the trolls people. I seriously come here now to only see what bull and drama is going on. Every single thread has some tart preaching the CoC and bringing them even further off topic. Hey everyone, for a good laugh go check out Auran's forums and see what shows up that has nothing to do with the game itself. Thanks for the laughs.

Lol! I am starting to see that this forum is dying a slow death. You have the moderator a**-kissers , the "lets start drama I'm bored" folks and the feed the trolls people. I seriously come here now to only see what bull and drama is going on. Every single thread has some tart preaching the CoC and bringing them even further off topic. Hey everyone, for a good laugh go check out Auran's forums and see what shows up that has nothing to do with the game itself. Thanks for the laughs.

I wish this forum had a karma system but +100 for that ! I like the forum but really its just a simulator on the computer.I don't understand why everything is taken so seriously over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back