Re-Buying TRS06

tbob

Analog Kid
Howdy folks,

Now that both school and work for me is comming to a close, I would like to buy another copy of Trainz 2006 (My other copy has seen better days to say the least :hehe: ). I was looking at the Auran shop and saw that a new copy is $20 including 3 months FCT. I have no problem paying $20 but when I clicked the money order screen it says something like $35 AUD. My question is if I were to go to get a money order from my bank or post office, do I still pay them $20 or is $35 AUD more? I hope everyone can understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks folks,
Jesse D. :wave:

Since you're in America, why not buy a copy of Trainz Railwayz at a local or online retailer in the US. That way you get a copy of Trainz Classic Volumes 1 & 2 and a full copy of Trainz 2006. Each will give you a FCT for one month so you will have two months. Just a thought.

William

Why not use Pay-Pal
this way you will pay in your local currency with the exchange rates at the official rate at the time of the transaction, if you use money orders and so forth you will pay tranaction charges

Hello Jesse, 2 reasons to buy from Auran directly......

1) It gives them much needed money to maintain the development of Trainz.
2) It gives them much needed money to maintain the development of Trainz.

And Kelly88 is correct in suggesting using payPal for the reasons mentioned, and for 20 USD, it seems a great deal....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

I'm not dissagreeing that $20 is a great deal and I don't want to purchase TC because I already have a copy. I'm going into town now to see what the post office and bank do money order wise with international payments. PayPal is out of the question as I do not have a bank account and am on my own money-wise so I can't confront the folks. What I may do is buy a Visa check card or Greendot card and purchase that way.

Thanks folks,
Jesse :wave:

Back