Question about Murchison 2 Standalone

bd555

Hi,

I recently downloaded the standalone version of Murchison 2. I am new to train simulation. If I have the standalone version which incorporates Trainz 2009 can I still download other scenarios and use them or would I have to buy Trainz 2009 or 2010 in addition to Murchison 2?

I realize that I can't use the Surveyor part of Trainz 2009 with the Murchison 2 standalone version but right now I'm more interested in just driving trains in various scenarios.

Thanks.

Hi

As you have the stand-alone product you will not be able to install any other content. You will need the full TS2009 or TS2010 program to allow you to do that.

If you get the full TRAINZ program you will be able to install MURCHISON 2 into it and have full SURVEYOR functionality. This will allow you to create your own Murchison sessions and add other locomtives and rolling stock.
If you are only interested in operating you will be able to download and install the many layouts that are available on the download station into the full TS2009 or TS2010.

Michael

Back