Punkbuster for Iportal

Why would you need punkbuster for a train game? Honestly, there isn't any cheats for this game, and even then, I think this game has a respectable community, that wouldn't cheat.

punkbuster has been used by unscrupulous individuals to access other players info in multi player games also..Its not foolproof. And is certainly NOT in widespread use in the "multi player"genre. Its used in a minority of games that rely on ip-ip/peer-peer communications for xfer of game info while being verified as authentic.

punkbuster has been used by unscrupulous individuals to access other players info in multi player games also..Its not foolproof. And is certainly NOT in widespread use in the "multi player"genre. Its used in a minority of games that rely on ip-ip/peer-peer communications for xfer of game info while being verified as authentic.

They do this by taking screenshots of your monitor's display, which means they have direct access to your computer. Not a good idea for many reasons.

What a beautiful little village Bolungavik must be. I guess it is not a bustling megapolis with lots of things to do.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bolungavík's position in IcelandBolungavík is a village in the North-West of Iceland, located at the Vestfirðir peninsula, approximately 13 kilometers from the village of Ísafjörður and 473 km from the capital city Reykjavík. It has (2004) 957 inhabitants.

It is one of Iceland's oldest fishing outposts, well positioned close to abundant fishing grounds. The quiet countryside attracts some tourists, mainly in summer. There is a camping site, an indoor swimming pool, a museum for natural history and an open air fishing museum.

The surroundings of Bolungarvík are quite popular destinations for hiking, horse riding and birdwatching. The village has apartments for rent and all basic facilities, such as a convenience store, a bank, a post office and a health-care center.

Bolungavik was the shooting location for Nói Albínói, a movie by Dagur Kári about a teenager living in a remote Icelandic village.

I would hope to visit there in Summer in the future to enjoy the fishing. I will look for the movie at Blockbuster so that I can get a better understanding of this beautiful village.

Lucky you Bernie,

Last edited:
Back