PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

@railwoodman: Matt, if you don't mind me asking, but what's the name of that catenary you're using?

I spent hours building a beautiful station in Johnstown ... then I found this 1940's era photo of the eyesore
http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=129156460
Altoona once had plans for a 12 track station with HS rail in 1926, then all the old station got torn down, and an aluminum trailer was the station for years on end
Altoona/Johnstown ... the cities that never grew up, and were abandoned to decay
Screen_001_zpsrkkviwju.jpg

Now to tear it all out, and make to look true to life ... crapper towns

Last edited:
cascaderailroad

Are you still working 2006 , I haven't given my DEM's a good look for a vary long time . TANE wasn't nice to my route or DEM's . But if anyone's having luck with these . It's time to reinstall and try working the route again .

Nice shot, That's one of my favorite sites . Always nice to see your work .

Matt

I will always be working in TRS2006 because have a low end Integrated Graphics laptop, and TRS2006 is extremely user friendly, with no complicated layers, and the CM works flawlessly ... Of course I would always have to upgrade my 06 route into TS12 first off ... then import it into T:ANE

Robert3aO Nice shots . Nice looking route . cascaderailroad . Yea that's what I though, I diffidently didn't have the same experience in 2006 as you. Don't have great memories of CM back then . I don't have it anymore even to try what your doing anyway , but looks like it works . What DEM program are you using to go between both ?

Matt

Back