PRR Screenshots

deadpool_63d20040b2482.jpg
FB_IMG_1674367688380.jpg
deadpool_63d1f9d523b8b.jpg

I don't know who your teacher is . But with those last shots . I'll need to step up my game . :hehe: Again really nice work . Is that jrfolco DEM ? Or your own ?

Matt

I don't know who your teacher is . But with those last shots . I'll need to step up my game . :hehe: Again really nice work . Is that jrfolco DEM ? Or your own ?

Matt

Ahahahah I'm flattered :hehe:, all seriousness I started using DEMs that a mate of mine made for me and just practice honestly and inspo from a few from here, but yeah this DEM isnt jrfolco's just one made off Transdem.

Well guess I better show what I’m starting on…

since I live just a short jaunt from Wilmerding, I’m semi sort of starting to scenic the damn place up.

This is also the same route from Matt (Railwoodman) however been shortened to Harrisburg to accommodate a custom DEM from a friend of mine built that includes The Ligonier Railroad, the B&O Indian Creek Valley branch, and a fictional based on the infamous never built South Penn.

The first shots here are a modified Latrobe. unity yard, Ligonier Interchange, the elevated Mainline, most bridges, and the Stations are all finished.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Wall and Trafford (not pictured) both have their respected overpasses. (note: this is a heavy WIP and I’m also fixing up lines and misconceptions on placement of track/roads on Matt’s route where permitted thanks for making it btw!) that’s all for now and I’ll see you when I get the sanity to work on it. - N.K

Last edited:
I have been watching from a far your work NYC5445 . And it's impressive work too . No need for thanking me . jrfolco is the Person that got this whole thing going . But both are looking fantastic . I'm just loving all this PRR :D

Matt

PS: Would like to see your map if posable NYC5445 ?

Last edited:
Back