PRR GP9

josefdoc

Hi, I purchased the PRR GP9 (late) and it says the hornsound is obsolete and not active. I'm running TANE SP1 version 82718.

Thank You!

Send us a support email, and also preferably what the version of the kuid # you have of the horn is. It looks like again, theres somehow a conflict with something in N3V's DLC system that is preventing the horn from working on your end. This is getting to be annoying. I have this in 81296 and it works fine, no not active warning or anything

I have the PRR GP9 Late in 82718 too, and no problem with it! Strange...
TANE makes me scratch my head on a normal basis. I want to say maybe he should try a validation on it ( view errors/warnings) or maybe even a database repair to see if it does anything.

A question though for you HPL, can you see what you have locally thats requires that horn dependency used ( like other locomotives) and let me know if its any you purchased possibly thru SimCentral instead of JR direct? I want to say maybe thats the factor here, but i cant be 100% sure. It may be that its "authorized" for you since you maybe purchased a DLC from SimCentral, whereas josefdoc has not possibly?

The sounds I have for it are:

<kuid2:45324:53008:1> required by CV GP9 black, CR GP9 patched PC(former PRR), PC GP9 late (former PRR), CNW GP7 Phase II and JRPX GP7

and <kuid2:37581:1184:3> required by CR GP9 patched PC(former PRR), EMDX SD80MAC, CR C40-8, PC GP9 late (former PRR), ITC GP7 Phase II, JRPX GP7, CNW SD80MAC, PRR GP9 early, MQJR S12 20, BNSF GP9#1629 and BNSF SW1500#3604

(with <kuid2:45324:54002:5> for the sound library).

All bought JR direct.

Hi, thank you, I will send an email to support and try to validate it to see if there are any errors with it. And right before I installed the locomotive I did a database repair because I had just updated to the current service pack.

Thanks!

Back