PRR Duplexes

No, just, no. How do you have over 400 posts without learning, that you do not bump threads at random like this. Guess what, we know that there is one coming. There is a banner advertising it. It is in the news letter. Sometimes I wish that this forum as a bit like SA. Then I could shell out some money, and put in big, read lettering next to your name; "If I start conducting thread necromancy, I am actually just asking you to report me so that I can be put on probation for awhile." Of course, I would probably end up going broke, but what can you do.

He bumped a recient 2 month old thread, what's wrong wit' dat' ?

He also posted on July 5th, which he was giving a "heads up" advance notice, long before of the Official T-1 expected release banner which appeared July 8th, comming soon ... So I say: "He must have ESPN", or he's psycic.:cool:Or had inside information. Wat's wrong wit' dat' ?

Last edited:
He bumped a 2 month old thread, what's wrong wit' dat' ?

Try 14 month...

May 2010 -> July 2011

Really some of the thread necro'ing around here is getting tiring, the moderators should really be taking a more firm stance on it, especially when a lot of it is adding things that aren't even relevant to the previous discussion in the topic.

My bad ... 2 month ... 14 month, what's he big diffrence ? ... I bump very old threads from 2007 ... If I have something interesting to share ... and in this case it was July 5th "Hot Inside News'" of a not yet announced release, that only came true on July 8th.

There is no COC rule about legitimately bumping an old thread ... in this case there was something highly relevant, and pertainent information !

I'm a bumping old threads, with reckless abandon ... I don't care ... I'm a doo'n it !:hehe:

Last edited:
It is proper forum etiquite, such as not typing with caps lock on, and using proper grammar and punctuation. (As well as no txt speak.)

New York Central has had a bad habit of reviving old threads and adding nothing to them what so ever.

Back