Problems upgrading Trainz 2019 to Platinum. S.O.S.

Fercyful

Hi there!

Just upgrade 2019 base game to platinum 105100 under Win7. Installed fine. Database auto rebuilded.

Using the "Content Store" installed the extra DLCs without problems.

BUT some of the routes marked like "update" didn't work that well. They download fine but after the install always give an error. I think they are showing in game but don't know if they are the "updated" ones.

Here are the screens of those errors:

https://imgur.com/a/NN02Lj7

Each one of those 6 routes/addons give an error. Tried to rebuild the database again and tried several times without luck. Have to clean cache or something?

:mop:

Thanks x support!

Last edited:
If you see a View Error button, ignore it for now. This has something to do with a database issue on N3V's server side and nothing to do with your content installed. If you are concerned about content, check in Content Manager. There shouldn't be any new errors.

Hi, there!

I upgraded Trainz 2019 to platinum under mac Ost today. Changing to the new Programm Version doesn´t go. After changing to update stream "TRS 2019 Platinum" there is no update in offer, Version stands at build 105170 unchanged.

Downloading the extra DLC´s goes without problem

thanks

If you see a View Error button, ignore it for now. This has something to do with a database issue on N3V's server side and nothing to do with your content installed. If you are concerned about content, check in Content Manager. There shouldn't be any new errors.

thanks for support!

Yes, they seem to be working fine "in game". Just the View Error button and then "version mismatch" when I right click and select "view details" of each "problematic" addon.

Well back to the locomotion :cool:

Hi, there!

I upgraded Trainz 2019 to platinum under mac Ost today. Changing to the new Programm Version doesn´t go. After changing to update stream "TRS 2019 Platinum" there is no update in offer, Version stands at build 105170 unchanged.

Downloading the extra DLC´s goes without problem

thanks

Here I have version 105100 of the "TRS19 Platinum Edition" download stream. is 170 the beta branch? if not something strange happens here and I'm at an older version, thanks!

Back