Problem with Trainz Asset Data Update

bradnock

bradnock
Every time I start a new session inTS10 and the Trainz asset data base auto starts I lose the Route that I had previously been working on and all the data. Some times by going to the Autosave in surveyor I can reclaim some of the data. or by going into My contents in contents manager and clicking on that route title I can sometimes reclaim that route It is not unusual to get a question mark and unknown location related to it. I have tried a Date Base repair with no success is there any way I can disable the asset data base update and if I need too. run the update manually. :(

If you are getting Updating Asset Database boxes on startup, you are shutting down too quickly.

Shane

Just a follow-on from Shane's comment:

If you go into the Options option on the main Launcher screen, you can go to the Developer tab and select "Show Database Process Windows". Tick that, then save the settings. This will show a TadDaemon window, which means that you have a visual on when it is safe to shut down the computer. You should only shut down the computer when the TadDaemon box has closed.

I hopr you understand the above. :)

Kieran.

Back