Problem with Maglev Scenarios

szln6z

I'm new to TRS2006; just got it.

I'm trying to do the first maglev scenario; don't remember the name because I'm at work right now. But I'm supposed to depart the station at 4PM according to the scenario instructions. When I get in the Cab, the time is hung at ~11:28 AM and never changes. So I just sit there indefinately, never getting a green light to proceed.

Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks,

James

frozen at 1158 as well.

Ever get a resolution to this? I installed TRS2006 and SP1 this afternoon and am having the same problem. All Maglev scenarios.

-- Glenn

Dejan to Clare Bay? I just tried it, and it starts with the clock at 15:58, and runs as expected. I tried it in both Cab control and the "Wheel", and it worked fine. Sorry I can't help you.

Ed

thanks & a work-around

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply. :)

The sim would run, ie cars and trucks move around and I could drive the train, but the clock would not advance from 11:52:28.

As far as the stop signal, I ended up jumping into consist 3 and pulling it into the station first. Once I did that, I received the green and could procede. Clock still says 11:52:28.

Now to find my way out of the forest and locate a train on Marias Pass. :rolleyes:

-- Glenn

Ed, et al,

See my other thread under TRS2006, Marias Pass and Maglev. Outlined the steps I undertook to solve the problem.:)

-- Glenn

Back