Porting maps from Trainz Driver 2 (Apple mobile Trainz)

SantaFe.fan3751

Hawaiian Trainz Guy
Aloha everyone, I'm back with yet another question.
This time it involves the mobile version of Trainz on iOs, or Trainz Driver 2.
Is it somehow possible to port maps from it to the PC version, preferably Trainz 12.
I have a map I've been working on by the name of the Callahan and Southern. This 5 by 6 baseboard route has 7 major industries, including a coal mine, refinery, container yard and more. The thing is, I'd love to optimize it for Trainz 12, but the problem is, how do I get it there? This route is quite large, largest of any routes I've built. to get it onto Trainz 12 would be more than be appreciated.

Mahalo- SantaFe.fan3751

Last edited:
Aloha everyone, I'm back with yet another question.
This time it involves the mobile version of Trainz on iOs, or Trainz Driver 2.
Is it somehow possible to port maps from it to the PC version, preferably Trainz 12.
I have a map I've been working on by the name of the Callahan and Southern. This 5 by 6 baseboard route has 7 major industries, including a coal mine, refinery, container yard and more. The thing is, I'd love to optimize it for Trainz 12, but the problem is, how do I get it there? This route is quite large, largest of any routes I've built. to get it onto Trainz 12 would be more than be appreciated.

Mahalo- SantaFe.fan3751
heres how you do it. U upload to the iOS dls, then download it of the PC dls. The PC dls is synced to the iOS dls, but the iOS dls is not synced to the PC dls, it's like 1 way glass... Sort of.

Back