Port Richmond Terminal (Philadelphia, Pa)

Bobstrains

Hi

I asked this once before on the Old Forums and was able to get the Info i needed. Well sadly i lost that info. Is there Anyone out there that has any infomoration on the Port Richmond Terminal "Reading Railroad" such as Track plans. i was able to get some Pretty detailed track plans im hoping someone out there has or knows where i can find them once again.

by any chance is there anyone out there that could help me :)

Hmmm I don't know but honestly with you that I never live in Philly there and what there what your way but some my family lot live in Philly too so maybe I can ask to my family who know what Philly have some your way ok so it sorry but I WISH HELP OUT WITH YOU;)

Since the Old Forums, some posters migrated to other forums and don't even check here. So it could be whoever helped you before doesn't even look at these boards. Try some other American forums for USLW, TPR, etc.

I would suggest asking some reall engineers that are on here seeing as they might now about it,of happen to have a file of station track plans or something. Sorry I can't be much more help.

Since the Old Forums, some posters migrated to other forums and don't even check here. So it could be whoever helped you before doesn't even look at these boards. Try some other American forums for USLW, TPR, etc.

hmm this might be the Case since it was on the Old Forums when i last asked this Question.

Also to add to my Question the line in Question is Part of the Old Reading Railroad which is no longer there and Just about all of the Track's/Piers are gone except for maybe 2 to 3 tracks out of 21ish in whats left of the Yard

Back